Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fruit Trees

Surely, fruit trees are one of the most beautiful sights in Nature.

My radar is now correctly seeking out fruit trees wherever I go. I see possibilities now that I never used to notice before. This apple tree, in the picture, is just down the street from where I live.

It is magical and miraculous to watch fruits form from beautiful flowers.

I am holding a vision of seeing fruit trees EVERYWHERE, supplying us all with free food and beauty. We could all be planting fruit seeds and trees, helping ourselves and the whole world in this way.

There is even a group called the Fruit Tree Planting Foundation which is committed to planting slews of fruit trees all over the world. What a worthy effort!

It is fun to start noticing and looking for fruit growing wherever you are. And you could throw a few seeds out there, too. That's what we're supposed to be doing, eating the fruit and spreading the seeds. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment