Thursday, October 1, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . bunch of black grapes
2:00 . . . more black grapes
4:00 . . . some grapes, then a few tomatoes + pickling cucumbers
8:00 . . . lots of muscadine grapes

Play: barefoot walking ~2 miles and yoga

The grapes are really peaking now, so I have to take advantage of their perfection and low prices! Everything has its' season, for sure. It is a real pleasure for me to sit outside in the sun with a big bowl of grapes and eat them like candy, all I want.

I feel rich and satisfied because in my kitchen are also oranges, bananas, and a big honeydew melon. I could have whatever I want but I am choosing grapes. I have to admit that it does take a little planning and timing to make sure you have what you want and need on any given day, but it is not NEARLY as complicated as cooking and recipes and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment