Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

10:00 . . juice of 5 large valencia oranges
1:00 . . . some muscadine grapes
2:00 . . .more grapes
5:00 . . . 1 large honeydew
7:00 . . . 4 bananas
9:00 . . . few grapes

Play: Barefoot walking ~4 miles, stretching, secret obsession

Yesterday the weather was very rainy and I went into a Whole Foods and looked at the hot bar. Old habits. It was steamy and smelly in a bad way and really, I wonder how people stand that stuff. I wonder how I used to stand that stuff! Salty, oily, and burns your mouth. Some of it looked downright putrid.

Still, I find that I am affected by the weather. It is definitely easier to stay on fruit when it is hot and sunny. Cold, rainy, and snowy days bring up memories of bad comfort food. But they are only fleeting now. I am replacing the old memories with new ones of liquid sunshine like oranges and pineapples! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment