Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 3 oranges
11:00 . . juice of 4 oranges
4:00 . . .few black grapes, unbelievably sweet
5:00 . . .tons of black grapes (~3 lbs.)
7:00 . . .8 pickling cucumbers + a few tomatoes

Play: dance training, gymnastics, stretching

When I get a bit tired of the sweet and want something else, the cukes and tomatoes are so balancing and REFRESHING. I feel so sparkly clean and light inside.

Yesterday I was thinking all day of how spoiled rotten I am. Most animals in Nature do not have it so easy, nor do many people around the world. I do not ever worry about whether I will be able to eat today. I just go and pick out what I want, like a princess. Wow. I am so grateful for my easy and delicious food. I am feeling compassion for all beings who have to struggle for their food and/or go hungry. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment