Friday, September 4, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 6 oranges
12:00 . . juice of 5 oranges
4:00 . . . lots of muscadine grapes (~2-3 lbs.)
5:00 . . . 3 tomatoes + 7 pickling cukes
7:00 . . . more muscadine grapes (~ 2 lbs.)

Play: barefoot walking/running ~ 5 miles, yoga, stretching

Loaded up on grapes at the farmer's market again. They are everywhere right now, but the cheapest and sweetest are always at the farmer's market. I noticed the watermelons aren't as big or plentiful as they were. But right now it is ALL ABOUT SLURPY GRAPES!

I bought lots of grapes and a watermelon from a sweet farm couple. . . they are some of my favorite people. She told her husband to pick me a good melon, then she turned to me and winked and said, "He's a good picker. 50 years ago he picked me!" They are so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment