Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 4 large valencia oranges
12:00 . . juice of 6 oranges
3:00 . . . 1 honeydew melon
6:00 . . . muscadine grapes + a few small tomatoes
11:00 . . 1 large banana

Play: dance training, secret obsession, stretching

The honeydew (pictured) was out of this world! It gave me such a feeling of bliss. I'm so happy that it's honeydew season. What a waste. . . all those years I didn't know I could eat sugar all day long and experience heaven on earth. I wish someone had told me the truth about fruit. That's why I'm telling you. ♥

2 comments:

  1. Dear Julie ♥
    that Honeydew made my mouth water, and I got the taste of a great Spanish Honeydew in my mouth looking at the picture.

    Thank you ♥
    Great to hear that you are getting such good fruit.
    Love and Peaches XX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Anne. . . Spanish honeydew sounds heavenly! You are so kind.♥

    ReplyDelete