Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 6 large valencia oranges
2:00 . . . LOTS of muscadine grapes (~3 lbs.)
4:00 . . . several tomatoes
8:00 . . . LOTS of muscadine grapes, total bliss

Play: walking, yoga, secret obsession

Those tomatoes were outstanding, minerally rich and delicious! Locally grown, still, thankfully.

Then, last night after I ate the grapes, I became totally blissed out. This is the feeling I LOVE after eating really good quality fruit. I have heard some people complain about this feeling, claiming they become so tired or sleepy and that the fruit is affecting them adversely. It is really a feeling of mellow euphoria and I look forward to it every time. I think this is the bodies' way of taking in the sugar/nutrients and you get to be still and enjoy the pleasurable feeling while it is happening. It is a REALLY GOOD FEELING and I wish everyone could experience it. Then we would have a world of blissed out people! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment