Thursday, September 24, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . 1/4 large watermelon
12:00 . . 1/4 large watermelon
3:00 . . . juice of 5 large valencia oranges
4:00 . . . 4 bananas
8:00 . . . muscadine grapes + a few small tomatoes

Play: barefoot walking ~ 4 miles, yoga, secret obsession

These are the last of the watermelons for this season. I took home the largest one in the front, there. It is super sweet! Fruits with seeds are preferable because they are truly viable. I find that they are sweeter, too. Most people have been trained to think that a seedless watermelon or seedless oranges are just great. To me, seedless fruit is weird. It has been cultivated to be without seeds. In Nature, real fruit has seeds. I never choose seedless fruit unless there is absolutely nothing else available.

No comments:

Post a Comment