Saturday, September 19, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 1/4 watermelon
11:00 . . juice of 1/4 watermelon
2:00 . . . juice of 10 small valencia oranges
4:00 . . . some muscadine grapes
6:00 . . . 6 bananas, made into pudding
8:00 . . . the last of my grapes (time to get more, I'm desperate!)

Play: barefoot walking/running ~ 5 miles, dancing, yoga

Yesterday was a perfect eating day for me. All sweet, and I got to eat my 3 favorite fruits in one day. Blissed out all day. ♥

Last night was the new moon. The nights around the time of the new moon are very conducive to good sleeping, since it is dark and the night energies are calm and quiet. This is a wonderful time to experiment with going to bed with the sun. No electricity is very cool.

1 comment:

  1. I am Fruitarian & I lost a lot of weight and it seems that I am having difficulties now to find somebody because I am too thin. Do you think that I should try dating over a vegan site maybe? I was under the impression that the Fruitarian makes you look young & attractive but for some reasons it does not work(Before when I was a vegetarian I could get a date without any issues). But I really want to stay a Fruitarian as I feel very healthy & good.

    ReplyDelete