Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . 1 charentais melon (bliss, wish I had 100 of them)
1:00 . . lots of scuppernong grapes
2:00 . . bunch of black grapes
4:00 . . 8 pickling cucumbers + several campari tomatoes (above)
8:00 . . 2 cantaloupes

Play: bit of walking in rain, dance, yoga

There is still a bit of locally-grown produce left. Must make another trip to the farmer's market, especially for tomatoes. And I just love being there, soaking up the sights and smells. Waaaay better than the old grocery store. But I am grateful for good fruit, wherever I find it.

I remember an old adage from Biology: Life is survival of the fittest. So #1 on my list is getting myself to the highest level of health and well-being possible. Then I can be of good ethical service in the world, but only if it does not harm me. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment