Sunday, October 25, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 8 organic valencia oranges
1:00 . . . 1 lb. kiwi slices
3:00 . . . 1 cantaloupe
4:00 . . . 8 pickling cukes + 1 tomato
6:00 . . . 1 large bunch black grapes, super sweet
11:00 . . 1 large bunch black grapes

Play: ballet, stretching, secret obsession

These oranges are REALLY good. They are rich and sweet and I can feel the sweetness being absorbed into my tongue and mouth. That is always a sign of good quality fruit. I'm getting these oranges at Whole Foods, about 16 to a bag for $4.49. At the moment, they're the only decent oranges around.

I notice in the grocery stores that when there are fruit samples around, children flock to them and gobble them up. The adults rarely go for it. They appear bored and tired. Their senses are dulled to where the sight of fresh fruit is not even alluring. Meanwhile, their less toxic children are bouncing up and down, excited and going back for more fruit. Yes, so far they still have a few of their natural inclinations intact. But eventually they will become more toxic and turn into sullen teenagers. With acne. And suicidal thoughts. Sadly. Bummer.

I want to tell them how to avoid all that pain and suffering. I want to tell EVERYONE! It's really unbelievable, but all you need to do is live on fruit. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment