Friday, October 23, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . 1/4 watermelon (refreshing!)
10:00 . . juice of 8 organic valencias
2:00 . . . 1 lb. kiwi slices (from Whole Foods)
4:00 . . . 1 large honeydew
5:00 . . . 8 pickling cukes + 2 tomatoes
7:00 . . . 4 durian pods
9:00 . . . juice of 6 oranges

Play: ballet, secret obsession, walking, stretching

Yes, some days I feel like I am eating ALL DAY LONG. And I get to eat the most delicious food on the planet! It literally tickles the taste buds. And gives a feeling of bliss, deep contentment, and euphoria. Electricity in every cell!

You simply MUST try this.

All my life I searched for this truth. And as soon as I got clear on the question I was given the answer. And now I am living it and it is better than I could have ever imagined.

Please, everyone MUST try this.

2 comments:

  1. I've missed something.. please tell me what your secret obssession is? i'm intrigued :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha. . . I'm sorry, but it's SECRET. Everyone should have one. Something you love doing, a passion, that you keep to yourself, especially while you are just working on it. I'll give you a hint: I used to be in a circus. : )

    ReplyDelete