Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

10:00 . . juice of 12 small organic valencia oranges
1:00 . . . 1 cantaloupe
3:00 . . . 1 cantaloupe + 2 tomatoes
6:00 . . . 5 bananas
7:00 . . . 1 lb. durian (frozen, thawed)

Play: ballet class, walking, stretching, secret obsession

I have a new bowl to make my banana pudding in, in the picture above. I found it at the grocery store for $1.50 and I love it. I think it is fun to see how you can get through life on just a little money.

And that's pretty funny considering I live in a house and have a car, and all of the insurances and taxes and repairs and expenses that go along with all of it. Plus everything else, living in the modern world. It's a lot to keep up with, isn't it?

And yes, here I am, buying ANOTHER bowl.

But I do have an idea and a vision for how to live life much more simply. I WILL do it. In this lifetime. Thank you for guiding me, Universe. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment