Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 8 organic valencia oranges
12:00 . . 1 cantaloupe
4:00 . . . 4 bananas
6:00 . . . 4 bananas
8:00 . . . bunch of black grapes

Play: barefoot walking/running ~ 3 miles, yoga, secret obsession

I got these 8 beautiful bananas for around $2.00. For me, that means I get a meal of 4 bananas for $1.00. How many people can have a meal for a dollar? And really, look at how lovely and perfect they are. I picked them out as the most special of all that I saw.

I just finished reading Martha Graham's autobiography, Blood Memory. She was a fascinating modern dancer and choreographer who lived to be 97. Probably one reason she lived so long was that she was always on the thin side, so not as much toxicity as most people. Still, she had plenty of health problems and almost died several times. And in her later years, she had arthritis so severely that her hands became deformed and she couldn't use them. She wore gloves all the time to cover them up. I feel for her because it was not necessary to go through all that. She was in pain all the time. Bless her heart.

In her early 20's she was so perfectly beautiful. By her 50's she was deteriorating and going downhill, like most people. What happens to people? It is toxicity caused mostly by what people eat and drink. It is all that awful poison which ages and deforms people. But most peeps do not ever get this.

I see it all around me and everywhere, the decline and aging. I have a thing about looking at the pictures in autobiographies. It is fascinating to me, what happens to people through the course of their lives. Everyone is a beautiful child with luminous skin and eyes, most look great in their early 20's, and then it is all downhill with lots of suffering and ugliness.

I want to see how much I can reverse the damage done from 50 years of junk. This is a very interesting process. I can tell you that it is MUCH more enjoyable to improve oneself than it is to degenerate. And it tastes way better, too. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment