Saturday, October 3, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 5 oranges
12:00 . . some muscadine grapes
2:00 . . .more grapes + 2 bananas
5:00 . . 1 honeydew melon
6:00 . . some tomatoes
8:00 . . all the grapes I want

Play: barefoot walking ~4 miles, secret obsession, acrobatics, stretching

I'm enjoying the autumn sun like a reptile, soaking it in. Spending time in the sun and fresh air is definitely a big part of the fruitarian life. With electricity and computers and TVs and iPhones it seems that we have forgotten about the simple pleasures of life on earth. Today I watched a millipede travel around, fascinated by her many legs working together as she moved over a large soft mossy area. I got her to crawl on my hand and it was a treat. What a miracle it all is. What a miracle we are. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment