Sunday, October 18, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 8 large valencia oranges
11:00 . . 2 cantaloupes
3:00 . . . 6 bananas
6:00 . . . 1 honeydew
7:00 . . . 8 pickling cucumbers + 3 tomatoes (all locally grown)

Play: walking/running ~5 miles, secret obsession, dance, stretching

The melons are really rockin' now. Wow. Now, I am all about melons. I know, I know. . . I was in love with oranges, then watermelons, then grapes, then bananas, now melons. What a fickle fruit-lover I am.

Eating my drippy-sweet cantaloupe yesterday caused me to remember something. Actually, every time I eat cantaloupe I remember this.

Years ago I read an autobiography about an anorexic girl. I remember so well her describing a scene when she was in the hospital, trying not to eat. But they brought her a big slice of luscious cantaloupe and she was tantalized by the smell, by the sight, until finally she could not resist and she cut a very small piece and put it in her mouth. Then she went crazy over it, was overcome by its' heavenly taste and ate THE WHOLE SLICE. The way she wrote about the experience in such detail was downright erotic. But of course, being of an anorexic mindset, afterwards she felt guilty and angry with herself for eating.

It seems to me that EVERYONE has an eating disorder of some sort.

And the main reason we all have/had eating disorders is because 99.99% of people are not eating their biologically correct food. Until you give your body what it really wants and needs, which is an abundance of LIVING WATER AND FRUIT SUGAR, you are going to have problems. Your body will never stop craving, never be at peace, until it gets what it really wants.

P.S. Living water is what I call the liquid found in fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment