Friday, November 20, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 12 organic valencia oranges
2:00 . . . juice of 10 organic valencia oranges
7:00 . . . 12 pickling cukes + 5 tomatoes + 5 dates
8:00 . . . 8 organic valencia oranges

Play: ballet, yoga

I NEVER get tired of good oranges or their juice. I feel like a baby drinking out of its' bottle, only better! I wish they HAD put real orange juice in my bottle.

That is why it is wonderful to be an adult. There is freedom and free choice. You can do whatever you want. It is never too late to have a happy childhood!

And for me, a happy childhood is free from all harmful substances and full of happy fruit! I love feeling FREE. ♥

3 comments:

  1. I am loving the simplicity of your daily eats and totolly understand the fun and enjoyment you get from it.. :) Very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. . . thank you, Karen! ♥ It may not seem like it from my list, but I am eating all the time, it seems, as much as I want! Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eating is very similar to yours.. but I am eating greens at dinner with non sweet fruits.. everything you say is just how I also feel.. the freedom, happines, joy and satisfaction that come from eating this way is tooo good to give up... I call it 'a Life of Abundance'.. :)
    Freedom from the past..
    xx

    ReplyDelete