Monday, November 2, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

8:00 . . . 1/4 watermelon
10:00 . . 1/4 watermelon
1:00 . . . 2 bunches of black grapes
4:00 . . . 1 large cantaloupe
6:00 . . . 5 bananas
9:00 . . . handful of grapes

Play: stretching

Yesterday was a day of true rest. I don't think we do enough of that. Our modern culture certainly does not encourage it. I watch the animals in Nature, and they rest as much as possible.

I spent most of the day reading, napping, and lounging with my home peeps. The chilly grey day was totally supportive of that. Then I went to bed extra early. It felt very luxurious, and I thrived and renewed in the quiet and peace. I felt more like "me." I felt like a child with endless time.

Note to self: Do this more often. Your life requires it.

No comments:

Post a Comment