Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 12 organic valencia oranges
2:00 . . . 3 bananas + 4 organic medjool dates
4:00 . . . juice of 8 oranges + a few campari tomatoes
8:00 . . . handful of dates (7-8) + 4 pickling cucumbers

Play: yoga, secret obsession

Don't these dates look like exquisite candies? And on the famous Niagara Club plate, as well.

It looks like food fit for a princess. That's how I feel when I am "fixing" and eating my fruit, like a princess. It is the best quality food on the planet, and I get to have it! It's pretty and fresh and clean and refreshing. Princess food, for sure!

I remember so well, the last times I was eating some of The Other. It was ugly and gross and smelly stuff, and still I ate it. And then, no surprise, I felt ugly and gross and smelly. If it was oily and salty, I felt oily and salty. If is was heavy and dense and disgusting, I felt heavy and dense and disgusting.

Fruit is light and vibrant and fresh and beautiful, and yeah, so guess what I feel like??? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment