Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 6 oranges
10:00 . . juice of 6 oranges
1:00 . . . 2 cantaloupes
4:00 . . . 4 bananas
6:00 . . . 4 bananas
8:00 . . . juice of 8 oranges

Play: ballet, yoga, secret obsession

I can tell that winter is coming, because bananas are starting to be more appealing to me. (Or a-peeling. Ha!) I ate very few through the summer. But now they look good to me, they smell good, taste good, and make me feel good. Thank goodness for bananas. Along with oranges, they will be my staple this winter. They are always available everywhere, and they are some super cheap food.

Some stores sell their perfectly ripe bananas for REALLY cheap. Yesterday I bought 12 bananas (my husband eats them, too) for $1.20. So for me, I can have a meal of bananas for 40 cents!

I prefer to work them with my hand into a pudding which is DELICIOUS. Banana pudding! Another favorite from childhood but minus the processed sugar/drug and the factory-created cardboard-like dehydrating vanilla wafers.

Mmmmm. . . . creamy nanners. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment