Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

8:00 . . . juice of 8 oranges
10:00 . . juice of 8 oranges
2:00 . . . some sliced cucumbers from Whole Foods salad bar
3:00 . . . 1 lb. kiwis
4:00 . . . 5 tomatoes
8:00 . . . 1 large cantaloupe

Play: dance, secret obsession, yoga

This plate came from the Niagara Club in New York. Hmmmm. . . . wonder how it came to be in my possession? Maybe SOMEBODY had too much to drink at their brother's wedding reception many moons ago. Not mentioning any names.

But to balance out any negative karma, let me give a shout out and a plug for the Niagara Club, near the famous Niagara Falls. That is one amazing natural phenomenon.

And please do not drink alcohol. It rots your brain and makes you do STUPID things. So I've heard.

3 comments:

  1. Haha...I love this post...and that plate, well, it's pretty darn cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That orange looks so goooooood, and juicy!!! Do you buy just organic oranges?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Holli! ♥

    And Jean, this orange does happen to be an organic valencia, but I don't always buy organic. I just look for the best quality and ripeness I can find. And yes, these oranges are really good!

    ReplyDelete