Saturday, May 8, 2010

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . 3 glasses honey tangerine juice
1:00 . . . more tangerine juice (lots!)
3:00 . . . 1 pineapple
5:00 . . . 2 lbs. campari tomatoes + 8 small pickling cukes
6:00 . . . 1 large papaya

Play: dance, acrobatics, stretching

Life is full of surprises. This papaya was the BEST papaya I've ever eaten, and that includes the ones I've eaten in the tropics. It was so good that after one bite I had to take a picture, to remember the moment. Ha, ha.

It was so super sweet and magical that I could hardly contain myself. I probably drove my husband crazy talking about it. I had to thank the papaya, and Mother Nature, and the person who grew it for giving me this euphoric experience.

So naturally I went today in search of more papaya. I brought two home. I'll find out soon enough if they are on par with the other.

In fact, everything I ate yesterday was just SO GOOD. It is hard for peeps to believe that a snack of just tomatoes and cucumbers could be so satisfying and truly delicious. Sometimes I can hardly believe it myself. But once your taste buds become unadulterated and clean and correctly sensitive, the taste of simple foods is outrageously delicious. I love this food in a way that I never loved all the complicated junk.

It has taken me YEARS to get to this place. The place where eating simply seems natural and easy and what I want. I am filled with gratitude. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Abraham (Law of Attraction) teaches that the more you appreciate something, the more that something will come to you. I think the Universe knows how much you appreciate good fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you, Esmee! I like this wisdom and sweetness. Yes, I believe it is true. Blessings to you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha dear Fruity Jules,

    I was just thinking of eating a papaya !!
    (I can find some very very good sometimes).

    I agree with you that we can sometimes makes other crazy to be so found of fruits and extatics with some savors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cher Sandrine. . . Great minds are thinking alike! And I am sure we are on the same wavelength, girlfriend. ;) Love you, Julie ♥

    ReplyDelete