Friday, April 9, 2010

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . 10 honey tangerines
11:00 . . . 6 honey tangerines
2:00 . . . a few big strawberries + a few medjool dates
5:00 . . . 2 cantaloupes
7:00 . . . 12 honey tangerines + a few dates

Play: walking/running ~4 miles, acrobatics, stretching

I went to the Farmer's Market for the first time this year. It is such a good feeling place with beautiful sights, full of freshness and life. Although right now they don't have much, really. They have mostly greens and sweet potatoes and such. But I did get some early tomatoes and strawberries. Happy Spring!

I am living mostly on honey tangerines and cantaloupes these days, and very happily so. I had 1/4 of a watermelon the other day, and it was heavenly, even though it wasn't the best quality. It was a tease of what is to come. The Easter Bunny brought it for me, along with a SLEW of honey tangerines. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment