Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 10 oranges
12:00 . . juice of 8 oranges
2:00 . . . juice of 6 oranges
4:00 . . . 1 cantaloupe (in picture)
5:00 . . . 1 cantaloupe + some cherry tomatoes
7:00 . . . a few dates

Play: walking in snow ~ 3 miles, sledding, shoveling, stretching, acrobatics

Oh, oh, oh . . . I am in syrup bliss. I am HIGH on fruit syrup.

My friend Anne Osborne has been living on orange syrup for almost 70 days. I once read a story about a young girl who lived on orange syrup alone for 6 months. I wonder if I could do that?

I think I could, except for the watermelon syrup, the cantaloupe syrup, the honeydew syrup, the pineapple syrup, the muscadine grape syrup, the banana syrup, the date syrup. . . .

It's like a bunch of sno-cone flavors. How could I choose just one?

So even though we are still surrounded by snow (and ice) I am not dreaming of hot food. I am only dreaming of more and more and endless supplies of fruit syrup of the highest quality. Very ripe and super sweet is what I want. Honestly, this cantaloupe I took a picture of was so rich and sweet that it was to LIVE for. Syrup euphoria!!! MORE, please. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment