Thursday, December 17, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 8 oranges
12:00 . . juice of 10 oranges
3:00 . . . 1 lb. of kiwi
4:00 . . . several large organic tomatoes
8:00 . . . juice of 12 oranges

Play: dance training, yoga, secret obsession

So yeah, these are the oranges I am going with for now. They're not the best I've ever had, but I'm grateful for them. And I prefer no packaging, but if you're going to have packaging, this is some cute stuff.

I've mentioned this before, but I find that if the oranges are of a really good quality, I prefer to juice them in my mouth. (Eat them.) So that explains why I am juicing these oranges.

And hey, I am psychic! I spoke about snow last post, and now they are predicting snow for the weekend. So it is in my mind today to stock up for the weekend, more than usual in case we do get snowed in. They say we might have a winter storm. And nothing says "winter storm" more than . . . ORANGES!

2 comments:

  1. You are telling us that a fruitarian makes us beautiful. If it is the case Then why can't you show a clear picture of yourself?

    Amanda
    (vegan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Amanda. . . Thanks you for visiting. I'm a private person and not seeking attention for myself, but I know where you're coming from. I do plan to post more pictures. Just feeling it all out, I guess. Not all people are kind. : )

    ReplyDelete