Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Daily Fruit + Play

Yesterday I ate:

9:00 . . . juice of 8 tangelos
11:00 . . juice of 6 tangelos
2:00 . . . 1 lb. of kiwi
4:00 . . . 3 comice pears
5:00 . . . 3 organic tomatoes
7:00 . . . 5 organic bananas

Play: walking/running~ 4 miles, yoga, secret obsession

So OK, peeps. . . sorry to have been absent. We are having an internet problem at our house that NO ONE can figure out. . . yet. The joys of modern living! I was itchy for the internet for the first day or two, and then I started enjoying the peace and simplicity. Ha, ha.

But now I'm at the public library catching up everywhere.

I hope all is well with you as you are moving through this somewhat challenging time of year. I'll be back tomorrow with more thoughts in this direction.

Love you all. ♥

2 comments: